The NATA District 2 Grant Program has been established to assist NATA Certified members who have programs that are in need to purchase equipment, supplies, etc for their athletic training facility at either the secondary school or collegiate setting. The recipient will be awarded up to a $2500.00 grant that will be presented at the NATA Clinical Symposium and AT Expo during the District 2 Business Meeting.
- Requesting Athletic Trainer must be a District 2 Certified Regular Member in good standing, whose primary NATA address is located within the district.
- Individual must also possess:
- Properly maintained BOC credential.
- Properly maintained State or Commonwealth licensure.
- Must show a need and documentation to support this purchase.
Go to 'Members Only' section to download the application
Liverpool High School, NY
Silver Creek Central School District, NY
Rosemont College, PA
Wesley College, DE
Community Academy of Philadelphia, PA