District 2 Awards
The below sections contain information about our District 2 awards program. Past recipients are also listed for each award.
The District Two Young Professional Award of Distinction was established to recognize a deserving certified athletic trainer’s exceptional leadership skills and service to the profession.
The recipient will be awarded EATA Registration and a plaque that will be presented during the District Two Business Meeting at the NATA Clinical Symposia and AT Expo in June
1. Be a District Two Certified - Member in good standing, whose primary NATA address is located within the district.
2. Have minimum of two years of NATA District Two membership and three years of certification.
3. Have an NPI number.
4. Meet the criteria set forth by the NATA Career Advancement Committee (7-12 Years Experience) or the Early Professionals Committee (0-6 Years Experience)
5. Be involved in local, state, or district athletic training activities.
6. Provide three letters of Recommendation
a. One from the sponsoring athletic trainer (must be an NATA Member).
b. One from a colleague who is an athletic trainer (must be an NATA Member).
c. An individual of the nominee’s place of employment.
• This individual does not have to be an AT or NATA member.
1. Completed Application
2. Three letters of Recommendation noted above
3. Applications must be received electronically by 11:59PM EST May 15th, 2022
Electronic Submissions Only
1. Completed application should be emailed to NATAD2YPC@gmail.com
2. Applications must be submitted online by May 15th, 2022
3. The winner will be contacted by the District Two YP Chair June 1st, 2022
Application period is now open
Download application (D2 members only)